Provide customer service to patients regarding mail service prescriptions. This is a growing company but with a smaller feel.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will:
- Receive calls from members to enter information and educate them on mail order pharmacy benefits available
- Respond accurately, promptly and courteously to member questions and inquiries with the mail order pharmacy.
- Assist members in the benefit of conversion of their maintenance prescription fulfillment
- Promote one stop service to customers by assisting members with routine questions concerning their pharmacy benefits.
- Refer calls appropriately to applicable support areas if needed.
- Handle incoming calls from members and place refill orders, assist with general co pay inquiries, and order status inquiries.
- Promote \"one stop\" service mentality in dealing with all members contacted.
- Demonstrate good decision making skills and problem solving techniques.
- Demonstrate flexibility, professionalism, courtesy, and discretion in dealing with both internal and external customers.
- Compile with department specific productivity and quality standards
Operating hours are Monday-Friday 7am-7pm. You will have an 8 hour shift between this time.
- 30 words per minute typing score
- Minimum 1 year of call center experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Associated topics: call center, client, customer, customer service representative, guest, representative, service call, support specialist, telephone, trouble resolution