Teller/Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-Time
Provide exceptional high quality customer service while performing teller functions accurately and timely following bank set procedures. Identify opportunities for recommending bank products and services to new and existing customers. Provide assistance in other areas in addition to Teller duties.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABLITIES: (90%)
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Provide exceptional customer service representing the bank in a courteous, professional, and friendly manner.
- Receive and process customer deposits/withdrawals and issue receipts through the teller machine following bank procedures.
- Cash checks, money orders and cashier's checks
- Maintain sufficient cash drawer funds to provide timely customer service and balance the drawer and day's transactions according to policies.
- Recommend bank products and services to new or existing customers to best meet their needs.
- Open and close deposit accounts as needed.
- Process Debit/ATM cards including opening and closing and handling customer questions.
- Process night deposit bags and envelopes.
- Reconcile and balance daily transactions through proof system.
- Assist customers with account maintenance as needed, i.e. address changes, debit card maintenance, check orders, etc.
- Assist with ATM filling and balancing.
- Allow access to safety deposit boxes as needed.
- Sell bank and personal money orders.
- Be on the alert for stop payments, kiting suspects, and check alerts.
- Process credit card cash advances for deposit or withdrawal.
Loading some great jobs for you...