Part Time Personal Fitness Trainer
Employment Type: Part-Time
Anytime Fitness is considered to be a premier place to work within the industry, where our mission is to help you Get to a Healthier Place®! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness.
This is a position to help grow our Personal Training department by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
This position will be strictly about helping the members and coaching our members. The ideal candidate will work early in the morning or in the evenings.
What we offer:
- Wages up to $30 an hour
- Guaranteed hourly administrative time plus ongoing commissions
- Continuing education credits through Club Connect
- Future career opportunities within multiple Anytime Fitness locations
- Motivate and train the member in a 1:1, small group and team training in a fun and energetic setting.
- Match Anytime Fitness personal training programs - in conjunction with the Personal Trainer’s expertise - with the member’s goals and abilities
- Conduct fitness consultations to ensure the member’s goals are registered
- Track, monitor and report each member’s progress while working to continue an ongoing personal training regimen with each client
- Successful Personal Trainers continue education of each member and create long-term relationships
- All other duties as assigned
- Current CPR, AED and personal training certification(s) are required as is a current nationally recognized certification such as NASM or ACE
- Previous PT experience is preferred in either a fitness facility or private training environment
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals
- Desire to continually learn new principles in the areas of training, overall fitness, health and nutrition
- Hands on training and experience in areas such as corrective exercise, post-rehab, and injury prevention, are a plus
Loading some great jobs for you...