We have an exciting, locum tenens, pediatric physician opportunity now available in South Dakota. Your assignment schedule will be 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday, with call. You will see 20 patients per day on average. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth is able to help an unlicensed physician obtain a SD state license for this assignment. The EMR system is Epic.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: SD state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 8 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: adhd, arnp, child, kid, md do, neonatology, ped, pediatric, primary, primary care