We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a South Dakota-based facility that is currently seeking an obstetrician/gynecologist to assist with temporary coverage. You must be board certified or board eligible. Ideally, you will be comfortable with Epic EMR and have an active SD state license. Your assignment schedule is 24-hour pager call, and the facility averages 20 deliveries per month.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter for more information on this assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: SD state license needed
- Schedule: 24-hour pager call
- Charting: Epic EMR
- Caseload: 20 deliveries per month
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: fertility, gyn, gyn and womens health, maternal services, maternal child services, mother child services, ob, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics, physician ob