Interventional Cardiology in South Dakota
Enterprise Medical Recruiting is assisting a cardiology group in hiring an Interventional Cardiologist due to growth in the practice.
- Clinic practice will system-employed but work will mostly take place at a local VA Medical Center
- Clinic hours are from 8:00am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri
- This position does not require call
- Responsible for providing non-interventional Cardiology services, in an outpatient and inpatient setting,?
- including but not limited to stress tests, reading echos, ekgs, e-consults, inpatient and out patient consultation,?
- Pacemaker/AICD (Defibrillator) Clinic, Tilt tables, Transesophegeal Echos (TEE), Stress Echos, Cardio Versions,?
- Holter and Event Monitors
- Clinic will be closed honoring the Federal Holiday schedule which are considered non-working days?
- Nationally competitive 2 year salary guarantee with a comprehensive physician benefit package including Paid CME,?
- Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and No State Income Tax
Sioux Falls is one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. As the largest city in the state, it balances an?excellent quality of life and strong economy with a safe, clean living environment. The cost of living is competitive?and South Dakota has no state income tax. Sioux Falls offers amenities of a community twice its size such as fine?dining, shopping, arts, sports and nightlife.
Associated topics: cardiology, cardiothoracic, cardiovascular, chf, congestive, electrophysiology, hhp, invasive, non interventional, non invasive