Western South Dakota Seeks Rheumatologist
Successful candidate will join experienced team in hospital owned multi-specialty group practice.
- Opportunity to participate in clinical research and teaching residents and medical students with the university appointment.
- The 417 bed tertiary care, Level II trauma center serves 5 state region with draw area covering over 350,000.
- This employed position includes attractive guaranteed salary, signing bonus, production bonuses, marketing expenses.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, life, dental, disability, pension plan, 403B tax deferred annuity, accident ins, critical illness plan, vacation/CME w/expenses, 6 paid holidays, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, experienced candidates and upcoming grads welcome to apply.
South Dakota is a no state income tax state. Rapid City is home to more than 60,000 local residents, and just 45 minutes to Spearfish and five hour drive to Sioux Falls for major metro amenities. This area is known for Mt. Rushmore, Black Hills National Forest, rodeos, downhill and cross country skiing, many lakes for outdoor water sports enthusiasts. Enjoy their local theatre with Broadway Play Series and musicals, the symphony, the art exhibits, and so much more. Excellent public and private schools, with Black Hills State University for higher education available.
Associated topics: gastroenterology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, nephrology, pulmonolgist, pulmonology, rheumatology